The Zebra's large, pointed leaves are a deep glossy green with bright silvery veins. The sharp contrast of the two are why the plant is named after the animal.
On average, these plants grow to be 3 feet tall.
These plants are toxic to humans and pets, and should never be ingested under any circumstances.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, never allowing it to fully dry out.
- Anything above 60° is optimal, the warmer the better.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive
- Rich, organic potting soil will work fine.
- Give a water-soluble fertilizer twice a month during growth season.
- Annually, or once the roots have outgrown their pot.