With long, red, tentacle like stems protruding from its base, the Emerald Ripple is easily one of the most unique plants to add to your collection.
On average, these plants grow to be 8" tall.
These plants are non toxic, but should still not be ingested.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, allowing it to fully dry out before proceeding to water again.
- Anything between 65° F to 75° is optimal, the warmer the better.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive
- Rich, bark/peat based soils that are lightweight are optimal. It should be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
- Give a water-soluble 10-10-10 fertilizer once a month during the growth period.
- When the roots appear to have filled the bottom of the pot, it is time to upgrade.