The foliage of the Ginseng is simple. Small, dark green ovals surround its thick, misshapen trunk to create a figure unique to this plant.
These plants grow to be 40 feet tall!
These plants are toxic to humans and pets, and should never be ingested under any circumstances.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, allowing it to dry slightly before proceeding to water again. Always give room-temperature water,
- Anything between 65° F to 85° is optimal, the warmer the better.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive
- Rich, bark/peat based soils that are lightweight are optimal. It should be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
- Give a diluted liquid fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during growth season.
- Every 2-3 years.