A beautiful variegated Ivy, the Gold Child is renowned for it's bright green leaves adorned with broad, golden margins.
On average, these plants grow to be 10 feet tall!
These plants are toxic to humans and pets, and should never be ingested under any circumstances.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, keeping it evenly moist through fall, and slightly drier through winter.
- Anything between 50° F to 75° is optimal, the warmer the better.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive.
- Rich, bark/peat based soils that are lightweight are optimal. It should be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
- Food monthly spring through fall with a high-nitrogen water-soluble fertilizer..
- When the roots appear to have filled the bottom of the pot, it is time to upgrade.