The fuzzy foliage of the Flowering Kalanchoe is a uniquely variegated combination of white and blackish brown. The fuzziness, in combination with the variegation, make it resemble a panda bear.
On average, these plants grow to be 2 feet tall.
These plants are toxic to cats and dogs.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, allowing it to dry out before proceeding to water again.
- Anything between 60° F to 80° is optimal, the warmer the better.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive
- Well draining and aerated soil, such as 50% peat and 40% perlite.
- Feed once per month during growth period.
- Repot annually after blooming season.