The foliage of the Kercho is famous for its strong contrast of green and black, in a unique pattern.
On average, these plants grow to be 1 foot tall.
These plants are non-toxic to humans and pets, but should never be ingested under any circumstances.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, keeping the soil moist at all times
- Anything between 70° F to 80° is optimal, the warmer the better.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive
- Rich, bark/peat based soils that are lightweight are optimal. It should be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
- Give a water-soluble fertilizer twice a month during growth season.
- When the roots appear to have filled the bottom of the pot, it is time to upgrade.