The tall, angular shaped leaves of the Black Gold are widely renowned for not only their figure, but their uniquely variegated color combination of dark green outlined with bright yellow.
On average, these plants grow to be 3 feet tall.
These plants are toxic to humans and pets, and should never be ingested under any circumstances.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, allowing it to fully dry out before proceeding to water again.
- Between 65°F and 80°F will allow the plant to thrive.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive
- Rich, bark/peat based soils that are lightweight are optimal. It should be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
- Give a 20-20-20 at half strength once a month.
- The pot should always be one size larger than the plant's root system.