The tall, stiff, upright leaves of the sansevieria sayuri are a combination of silvery gray and light green.
On average, these plants grow to be 4 feet tall.
These plants are toxic to humans and pets, and should never be ingested under any circumstances.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, allowing it to fully dry out before proceeding to water again.
- Between 65°F and 80°F will allow the plant to thrive.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive
- Rich, bark/peat based soils that are lightweight are optimal. It should be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
- Give a 20-20-20 at half strength once a month.
- The pot should always be one size larger than the plant's root system.