The pointed foliage of the tiger aloe is variegated with white, in a pattern reminiscent of tiger fur.
On average, these plants grow to be 9 inches tall.
These plants are mildly toxic to humans and pets, and should never be ingested under any circumstances.
- This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight. If placing indoors, a southern facing window is optimal.
- Regularly water the plant, allowing it to fully dry out before proceeding to water again.
- Anything above 60°F will allow the plant to thrive, the warmer the better.
- Medium to high levels of humidity allow this plant to thrive
- Rich, bark/peat based soils that are lightweight are optimal. It should be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
- Give a water-soluble succulent fertilizer twice a month during growth season.
- The pot should always be one size larger than the plant's root system.